[FoX] Forum Officiel De La Team Index du Forum
[FoX] Forum Officiel De La Team
Recrutement Moderne Warfare 3

[FoX] Forum Officiel De La Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: FULL Beatles.Baby You ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [FoX] Forum Officiel De La Team Index du Forum -> Section Team -> Reglement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
foroleth
Membre

Moyenne de points: 2,65

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 06:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL Beatles.Baby You Répondre en citant

Beatles Baby You > shorl.com/mupafrusyfuho

10cf746e54
(Even though its a cover.) Note the production on the albumversion: the icy echo. (And then theres the tit-tit-tit-tit in Girl; and the Bop-Shoo-Wops in one of their video versions of Revolution which is counter to the seriousness of the message.) Reply ↓ Garrett Hawk Saturday 5 September 2009 at 10.18pm I agree with Matts comment, above. The Smiths had the better part of a decade plus other covers of this particular song to compare with before they recorded their one and only big hit. It was later released on the Live At The BBC album in 1994, and as a single the following year. Chart (1995) Peak position Australia (ARIA)[6] 33 Belgium (Ultratop 50 Flanders)[7] 43 Germany (Official German Charts)[8] 94 Ireland (IRMA)[9] 12 Netherlands (Single Top 100)[10] 44 New Zealand (Recorded Music NZ)[11] 30 UK Singles (Official Charts Company)[12] 7 US Billboard Hot 100[13] 67 . Both versions have four tracks, making it an EP instead of a regular issue single.

The single was released on Dunhill 4206 in 1969. "Baby It's You" Song by the Beatles from the album Please Please Me Released March 22, 1963 Recorded February 11 & 20, 1963 EMI Studios Length 2:24 Label Parlophone Writer Burt Bacharach, Mack David and Barney Williams Producer George Martin . Notes[edit]. One is the lead guitar solo in the intro, very dist." on Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band From the forum One On One Tour 2016 in Paul McCartney By Mademoiselle Kitty >^.^<, 8 minutes ago UK albums vs US albums in The albums By Ron Nasty, 2 hours ago The best Beatles covers (other musicians covering Beatles songs) in Yesterday. Lyrics Sha la la la la la la Sha la la la la la la Sha la la la la la la Sha la la la la It's not the way you smile that touched my heart (sha la la la la) It's not the way you kiss that tears me apart Uh-oh Many, many, many nights go by I sit alone at home and I cry over you What can I do? I can't help myself, 'cause baby it's you Baby, it's you You should hear what they say about you: cheat, cheat They say, they say you never never never ever been true (cheat, cheat) Uh-oh It doesn't matter what they say I know I'm gonna love you any old way What can I do? And it's true Don't want nobody, nobody, 'cause baby it's you Baby it's you Uh-oh It doesn't matter what they say I know I'm gonna love you any old way What can I do, when it's true? Don't want nobody, nobody, 'cause baby it's you Baby it's you Don't leave me all alone Come on home. Reply &darr; M. Music video[edit]. Baby Its You was last modified: August 3rd, 2015 by Joe 23 responses on &ldquo;Baby Its You&rdquo; Matt Friday 21 August 2009 at 1.42am Ive never really liked the Beatles version of Baby Its You I find the sha-la-las to be incredibly grating.

the strain casvirtual DJ 7.0.2the imitation game 1080p'xvid 720 guardiansclothed unclothed pictureswhenever you calltwo and a half men all seasonsaerial america beyond hollywooddexter saison 6 vostfrkina grannis valentine

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 06:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [FoX] Forum Officiel De La Team Index du Forum -> Section Team -> Reglement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'